Was going to do this awhile ago when I first opened my Etsy for prints, but better late than never right?
PS I can draw more than just canines and animals… I just realized that’s the only thing I put as examples! Oops.
What you stand to win:
A choice of:
- A free print of choice from my etsy(or a list of some other things that have not yet made it on there)
- A custom piece of character art either traditionally or digitally made by me*
- A custom piece of animal or pet art either traditionally or digitally made by me*
(*The details and type of art one can win depends on the amount of attention this gets in the end, so the more this is spread the better the prize!)
- You don’t HAVE to be following me, but if you are the reward will be greater and you will have a higher chance of winning since I will be choosing someone following me for the more detailed piece.
- Likes don’t count, sorry! Only reblogs/retweets will be accounted for!
- Once June 11th rolls around I will be choosing a winner via random number generator. Please have your ask box/PMs open so that I can contact you if you win! Otherwise I’ll have to skip over until I get to someone I can contact.
- I will not claim ownership to any character I did not create, but artwork I make for free is for personal use only!
I think that’s all. Hopefully I didn’t miss anything!
Thanks for all the support you guys! ♥
Furaffinity Flat Coloured Sketch, Raffle Prize for Zhuria
I really liked how this came out~
Full Resolution here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10104851/
Email me at chutkat [at] chutkat.com if you are interested in a commission :)
This is amazing!
Zhu looks awesome!!
Thank you so much for doing this ^w^
Jam: Man, also, did no one tell you guys its rude to ask a perdy lady her age?
Boysie: My family is all whores…
Wanna help fund my awesomeness? http://www.luvpeaches.com/donate/
Follow that Miu punk at his twitter account: https://twitter.com/Miupix
I love his art, one of my biggest inspirations.
I had to draw her, love this pokemon!!!
I hope you like it as much as I do.
New coloring style? Maybe, I still dunno..
Random thank you to followers giveaway thing!
Please don’t enter the giveaway if you don’t intend to use the sketchbook or pens. They are high-quality and intended to help out an artist or writer!
- Reblog to enter. Winner will be decided by a random number raffle.
- I don’t really care how many times you reblog it, but let’s be reasonable. If the winning blog is a giveaway-only blog, I will choose someone else, because those are just douchey.
- I also don’t really give a shit if you are following me. However, if you have a Twitter and want to ~chat~, I am @alicexz there!
- I’ll ship anywhere in the world!
- Please make sure you have your askbox open or somewhere I can contact you if you win.
- THIS THING ENDS OCT 7th.
Thank you Tumblrians, I’ve had a great first year here! I am super grateful for all the followers and support!
One Trick Pony
I’ve studied the way the skyline meets the green floor of the world, where somewhere below someone is of course, doing what it is they have always loved to do. I’ve made this meeting place between the sky and the Earth a realm of study, where I (as hard as I fail) attempt to recreate its meaning. Meaning being what I can express through images, and what I can express through words. Two things—- only one of which I can imagine I actually do justice.
I cannot do both, I tell myself (words and images). Not because it is impossible, but because it is improbable, that I waste all of my time stressing over both. Especially since I feel passionately about neither. Not to say that I’ve always felt this way, but more to say that I feel this way more and more everyday about what I do. What started as a passion when I was young has slowly mutated into a feeling of both obligation and unworthiness. It is in a way just me feeling miserable about things that aren’t to make me miserable. But in another way it is just human realization. Realization, that, no matter how hard I might try there is a possibility of failure.
Failure is likely in any form of study. But more likely in my own. Illustration, in all of its forms, has become trite and also ironically difficult to define. Once, with a lower education, I thought drawing to be something that was different and not highly thought of. Now I realize it is probably one of the most roaring, most popular endeavors of the twentieth century. And yet somehow it all appears the same, and if it does not appear the same, then it isn’t noticeable. Unless of course, that the art is in fact so different that it makes us think too hard (Yoko Ono for example.)
I find myself realizing that I do not fit into either of these categories. I find myself unable to attach myself to any fandom, and therefore I am not very recognized. Sadly for me illustration has become a fandom all of its own. In this case, I find myself unflattered and not ready for a commitment. I don’t have time for a fandom, and I never have had the time for one. Which is why I find myself so sick to my stomach at my own life choice. I have single-handedly chosen a fandom as my line of work. It’s not the furry fandom, nor the fantasy fandom, nor the gaming fandom. But in all literalness, the illustration fandom. Naturally, I find myself slowly backing away and disconnecting myself.
You´re totally right!!! I´ve been learning anatomy and perspective and such, and I only felt anything I drew was horrible. I´m starting slowly again to try to draw how I want instead than how it´s done, but it´s hard for me ^^U